Stockholm University Institute for Turkish Studies (SUITS) and Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey (TEPAV) will organize a public event on 4th November in Istanbul. The event stands under the impressive heading of Hi-tech Entrepreneurship in Sweden & Turkey – Opportunities and Challenges. The key goal of the event is to focus on the highly important and challenging process of escaping the middle-income trap, which is currently one of the priority subjects in Turkey.
The event will be held in English and the present guests will have the opportunity to listen to very inspiring group of contributors.
- Leyla Alaton, Social Entrepreneur, Turkey
- Kjell Håkan Närfelt, Chief Strategist, VINNOVA, Sweden
- Kamjar Hajabdolahi, MD, Serendipity, Sweden
- Önder Guler, Country Manager, Google Enterprise, Turkey
- Ussal Sahbaz, Program Manager, TEPAV, Turkey
- Paul T. Levin, Director, SUITS, Sweden
Date: 4 Nov. 2014
Venue: TOBB Plaza Harman Sokak No: 10 34394 Esentepe/Sisli/ Istanbul, Turkey
For information about contact and registration, click here.